Mystery Shopper Jobs (the “website“) is wholly owned and operated by Well Branded Ltd (company number 07546402) which is registered in England and Wales at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU and referred to in this policy as “we“, “us” and “our“). We are registered as a data controller at the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) with registration number Z3032067.
- General (legal overview)
- Content (information we provide)
- Restrictions (limits to our liability)
- Registration (becoming a new member)
- Membership (managing your membership)
- Earnings (potential rewards disclaimer)
- Partnerships (paid advertising)
- External Links (limits to our responsibility)
- Intellectual Property (copyright and trademarks)
- Data Protection (how we protect your data)
- Changes (updates to this policy)
- Contact (get in touch)
You can return to this list by using the ‘Back to Top’ link at the end of every section.
This website and our email subscription service is available for use without charge. We may make changes or additions to this website from time to time without giving notice. We may also suspend this website or remove it altogether without giving notice. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England & Wales. Nothing in this statement impacts your statutory rights.
Warranties & Guarantees
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or on our email messages for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any provision in these terms of service that is prohibited or becomes unenforceable under the laws of any jurisdiction which affects the performance or enforceability of these terms of service shall, with respect to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability but without invalidating the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions nor shall it affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
The failure by a party to enforce any provision of these terms of service shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect the right of that party subsequently to enforce that provision.
The content of this website and any emails we send you is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and we would recommend conducting your own checks for peace of mind.
Your use of any information or materials on this website or in our emails is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or in our emails meet your specific requirements.
You may not:
- Use any of our content without first obtaining our written permission.
- Modify copies of any content that have been downloaded and/or printed.
- Distribute any of our content (whether by printed media, video, audio, website or some other means and whether for payment or otherwise) without first obtaining our written permission.
- You may link to any page on this website provided that you do so in a way that does not damage this website’s reputation or harm its search engine rankings. An example of an acceptable link would be a link within an editorial piece.
- We do not allow this website to be framed on any other website.
Unauthorised use of this website or our email service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. All liability for loss or damage caused by the use of the content of our website or emails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents.
- By registering with us, you confirm you are aged 16 years or above and are a permanent resident of the United Kingdom.
- Creating a duplicate account (e.g. using a secondary email address) is prohibited and we reserve the right to terminate all accounts we believe to be linked to one individual.
- All details provided must be accurate at the time of registration. If your details are entered incorrectly, you agree to let us know at the earliest opportunity.
- Nothing in the course of your membership will cause you to be an employee, worker, agent or partner of us.
- You will be fully responsible and indemnify us in respect of any liability arising from all employment or worker status related claims brought by you against us.
Following your successful registration with us, you agree to receive emails from us (up to a maximum of once per day) containing research opportunities which includes but is not limited to mystery shopping, product testing, surveys and focus groups.
You agree to unsubscribe as soon as you no longer have an interest in our services and/or these opportunities and will not mark any email messages sent to you by us as ‘unsolicited’ or ‘spam’ unless you have cause to believe this is correct.
Please let us know about any changes to data you have provided us with at the earliest opportunity. We reserve the right to terminate your membership with us without reason or notice at our sole discretion.
Earnings for taking part in research vary depending on a number of factors including how many opportunities you are eligible for and how often you decide to take part. For this reason, we recommend you take part in as many opportunities as there are available to you. We do not recommend taking part in research as a suitable replacement for a job or consistent monthly income.
We may receive payments or rewards for promoting advertisers directly or indirectly. We will only accept this if in our opinion it is not detrimental against you and does compromise on your rights. We will only promote offers to you where we have your consent to do so (i.e. you have registered as a member to receive research opportunities).
8. External Links
From time to time this website and our email messages may also include links to other websites and services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Our recommendation to register with a third party does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and would recommend you exercise caution before providing any personal data.
9. Intellectual Property
This website and our email messages contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and ‘Mystery Shopper Jobs’ name. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our written permission and copyright notice.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged and we do not claim ownership of them.
10. Data Protection
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find useful if you have consented for this to happen (i.e. you have registered as a member to receive research opportunities).
We may, from time to time, make changes to these terms of service to reflect any changes to our practices in accordance with changes to legislation, best practice or website enhancements. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page. Where the changes are significant, we may also choose to email you with the new details and get your consent to make these changes where required by law. It is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of changes posted on this page, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes posted on this page will become effective as soon as they are posted.
If you have any questions or feel that we are not abiding by these terms of service, please get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As an online service, we prefer to communicate with you by email to ensure you are put in contact with the right person and in accordance with any regulatory time frames. Please use our email firstname.lastname@example.org for any correspondence.