Does your company need mystery shoppers? This page is for any organisations looking to have a mystery shopping project completed. If you are an individual looking to become a mystery shopper, please visit the sign up page.
Mystery shoppers are a fantastic way to give your company a competitive advantage. High standard research about your organisation can provide an unbiased insight into the overall quality of products/services and experience your customers receive.
You may think that monitoring quality internally is sufficient; however this is not always the case. It is a known fact that staff will perform differently in front of team leaders or senior managers, therefore there is no better way to improve than by using an ordinary mystery shopper.
Mystery shopping is perfect for businesses, companies, charities, schools and other organisations. As everyones’ situation is different, the limits of mystery shopping really are endless. Here is just a very small selection of scenarios showing how mystery shoppers could test your organisation and provide improvements:
1. Restaurant owners wanting to know about their customers’ experience
2. Business owners wanting to find out information about competitors
3. Retailers wishing to find out how each outlet compares with each other
4. Independent shop owners who want to check on their employees
5. Insurance companies who want to find out how competitive quotes are
6. Franchisors wanting to ensure franchisees are meeting quality standards
Let us know your requirements now! Simply complete the form with your details below and we will put you in touch with Consumer Intelligence, a specialist mystery shopping company based in the UK. You will then be able to discuss your requirements in further detail and find out more information.
You will be contacted by a Consumer Intelligence employee shortly after your enquiry has been received.